OUTDOOR CONCERT AREA:
- 5 Days of National Acts
- Live Outdoor Theatre: “Everything's Bigger In Texas” Tribute Play
- Pictures & Autographs with the entertainers
- Carry-ins and coolers allowed in the seating area
- Handi-cap accessible seating
LOG MUSIC HALL:
- Brenda’s Booze Bar &The Redneck Girl bar offer low beverage & mixed drink prices.
Try the “shake of the day,” & the “Best Seats in the Bar!”
- Wide variety of beer including: Miller, Coors, & Bud light!
- The best in the Midwest party & Dance Bands!
- The Fuddfest Star Karaoke Contest
- Bingo on Saturday & Sunday Morning 10am-12pm
- Saw Dust Floors, Log Bar tops, & Antiques!
- Langlade County Safe Ride Program (Sign-up @ Main Gate)
- Excellent EMS staff (Located next to Main Gate)
- Paid professional security along with the Langlade County Sheriff’s Department
- FREE shuttle bus transportation between Main Grounds, Great Northern Campground,
- Wide Variety of Food Vendors
- RV Pumping from Jansen’s Septic Service
- Fuddfest Apparel & Souvenirs available at the “Fudders Closet”
- Pick up the Antigo Daily Journal at the Main Gate!
NEWLY RENOVATED "OLD TOWN HALL"
- Breakfast served daily
- ATM Machine
- Live Classic Country Thursday-Saturday
- Polka Music Thursday Afternoon
- Whop Contest Friday afternoon
- Sunday Morning non-denominational church service
- Visit Held's Bar
- Golf at X to C or Riverview Golf Course