** Special thanks goes out to Joe Cassady for the wonderful
job announcing in 2012!**
Karaoke Contests have begun for 2013 Fuddfest!
Fuddfest 2012 ~ Star Karaoke Contest Winners
1st Place: Stephanie Schmidt (middle) - Crandon, WI
2nd Place: Scott Renn (left) - Tomahawk, WI
3rd Place: Jenn Batchelder (right) - Medford, WI
Contestants of 2012 Fuddfest Karaoke Contest with MC Joe Cassady from WDEZ
The 2011 Winners
1st Place: Mike Bender (right) - Waunakee, WI
2nd Place: Sydney Peterson (middle) - Wausau, WI
3rd Place: Becky Van Buren (left) - Marion, WI
The 2011 contestants
1st Place: Samantha Marshall - Oconomowoc, WI
2nd Place: Scott Nelson - Rhinelander, WI
The 2010 contestants along with MC Joe Cassady from WDEZ!
Fuddfest 2009 ~ Star Karaoke Contest Winners
1st Place: Curt Parsons - Pickerel, WI (right)
2nd Place: Brock Jensen - Edgar, WI (left)
Most of the 2009 contestants!
Fuddfest 2008 ~ Star Karaoke Contest Winners
1st Place: Nathan Nuszkiewicz - Rhinelander, WI (left)
2nd Place: Charles Thiex - Wittenberg, WI (right)
Fuddfest 2007 ~ Star Karaoke Contest Winners
1st Place: Katie Pugh - Stevens Point, WI
2nd Place: Garrett Fetzner- Dayton, OH
Qualify at the following venues for Fuddfest 2013.
2013 venues and dates will be announced as confirmed.
DJ is Randy Fellbaum. More to come! Best wishes all!
- Red Granite Bar - Merrill - 715-536-9391
Contest Dates - May 11th & 18th, June 1st & 8th
- Victory Lane - Merrill - 715-536-9094
Contest Dates - Every Saturday in April
In order to qualify for the finals you must qualify at a participating establishment.
Contest dates and locations will be posted as soon as they are booked.tes and locations
will be posted as soon as they are booked. be posted as soon as they are booked.
Fuddfest Star Karaoke Contest Rules
Judging will be based on: * stage presence * audience participation
* appearance * vocal ability * song selection * knowledge of song * audience reaction
* attitude * overall performance.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must sing a country song at the finals at Fuddfest 2012
- No duets.
- Contestants are encouraged to bring their own CD to ensure that you have the correct
version of your song. Please have your name on the CD and pick it up at the end
of the contest - not when you finish your song.
- Contestants are not required to dress in costume for their song, but it is encouraged.
- Contestants will have the opportunity to sing one warm-up song prior to the start
of the contest.
- Registration will be at 10:00 a.m. and the contest will begin at 12:00 p.m.
- Sign-up sheets will be drawn prior to the start of the contest to determine order.
Please listen for the number you will be placed at and be prepared to sing at that
- No contestant will be allowed to change the order they are assigned.
- Relatives of karaoke contest DJ’s, announcers, or bar owners are not allowed to
participate in this contest.
Finalists: Each finalist will receive 2 season passes to Fuddfest
2012 (valued at $220).
Winners of Fuddfest Star Karaoke 2012: 1st Place wins $300 cash,
2 weekend passes and a campsite to Fuddfest 2013. 2nd Place wins $200 cash and 1
weekend pass to Fuddfest 2013. 3rd Place wins (2) 1-day passes to 2013 Fuddfest.
Karaoke Contest Coordinator: Patty Raasch | 715.574.3326 |